Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bite-Sized Story: I PICKED A WATCH!


I am back with another story. So let me tuck all of you in your warm teddy bear blankets and tell you this.


Okay, stop that insulted pout. I am working on it. Jeez, a girl can't tell a story her own way now eh. 

I had a friend that was driving in the streets near Bukit Bintang, he was with his friends and on the way to Pavillion. And at that moment, some kind of stupid thing happened involve someone 'kissed' someone's car or scratched or bumped or god knows what lets just skip this and make something up

at that moment, his car accidentally kissed a BMW, a big burly man came out of the car, reached in to my friend's open car window and pulled out his keys. My friend's engine stopped and they started arguing a bit. But after that my friend drove off. When they reached Pavillion, they found an Omega watch in his car. 

And then they figured, the guy's watch must have slipped when he reached in. So, just for fun they went into one of those luxury watches' shop in Pavillion and asked for the exact same watch.

The shopkeeper took the exact same watch from a box, carefully wiping and unwrapping it before handing it over to my friend.

Guess how much it costed?




RM89000

I am not effing kidding. If you are in this situation, what would YOU do? And do you think this story is fact or fiction?


#uselesspicoftheday time! This is from danielshandy entitled: finger murder!



Grrrrrr, even figners kill. Signing off people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites