Saturday, October 22, 2011

I have moved!!!

I don't really know if people still come over and read this blog...but if you guys didn't know, recently I moved to China.

In short, China bans a shit load of websites...namely youtube, facebook, twitter and also..get this...BLOGGER!


So, I had no choice but to shift to another blogging platform. Wordpress? Nah, gives me a headache just looking at the interface. So in the end, I settled for tumblr. Which is actually really user friendly.

NO, MY tumblr is not those only reblog pictures or post pictures kind of blog. Its still my regular blog filled with nonsentical post that most people find nonsentical or in the other words...only for highly intellectual people.

I am using a proxy right now to write this post, but my proxy don't always work all the time. So yeah...its safer for me to use something else. Anyway, this is the link.

http://nicoleinchina.tumblr.com

Do still support me and spread the word around. LOVE YOU GUYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites