Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bite-Size Story: Wife and Armpit Story

(Saucepan Girl)


I was sitting across the table at my dad's shop, and one of my dad's worker was talking about weird pregnancy habits. So, here is how it goes. 

There is this woman that became pregnant. (duh.)

And after that she started asking for her husband to stand still after he comes back from work and smells his...
ARMPIT before he is allowed to take a shower. 

And whenever he forgot, and took a shower before letting her..take a whiff at his most smelly area. She becomes realllllly MAD. As in ANGRY mad. 

Did I mention she did not allow him to shave??

This is a short bite-sized story. But do you think its a fact or just something I made up? And why do you think I made that up or if its a fact, why the hell did she do that!!!!!


Signing off, but not without my #vainpicoftheday



Love this pic because of how thin my legs look. So signing off peeps assss 

SAUCEPAN GIRL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites