Sunday, February 20, 2011

What happens when you bring a Macbook to college...


I was up for a college project, so I just brought my MACBOOK PRO to class (note the capital letters to accentuate how important that it is not a mere laptop, but a MACBOOK PRO). The moment I flashed my macbook in class....things got a little bit out of hand.....




                                  Jennis: Ooohhh...!!! MACBOOK!!! CAMWHORING TIME BABES!!!!!

                                  (=_=!!.....Oh my.....)



Jennis: I am cute! And you can do nothing about it!!



You see....Our darling little Jennis in our class is what we call...a chameleon... She has the ability to use various types of expressions and still look adorable....(TOT!! I KNOW RIGHT??? I wish I am that adorable too....

*sobbing in a corner.....Don't mind me...I will most probably just choke myself with marshmallow then get myself drunk on milk.....or maybe green tea latte....or maybe chocolate smoothie...Yeah, thats the way to die from depression...ah, who am I kidding...

I can kill myself just by staring at a room filled with pink stuff..like ALL PINK STUFF....!!!

                           


 The sight will just blind me until the tissues in my eyes trigger an imbalance nerve impulse to my heart and make it skip 3 beats until I suffocate and throw up pink stars! Wait a minute....that doesn't sound scientifically correct...ah what the heck!)


The point is...Let me show you why I think Jennis is a chameleon of cuteness)


Look at me...thru the doorway of 'Finger-Land'


Peace sign people....!!! 


Aiyoyo...no matter at what circumstances, I must plaster my face on every single shot taken!!!!


Watch me jump into the shot with my ninja skills! 

(The guy in front was trying to give a speech about euthanesia...too boring, so...we took matters into our own hands.....!!!!)


I know...thats me in the center...in the previous pictures, all the peace signs and finger gestures were me....MY FACE MAY BE SHY, BUT MY FINGERS ARE NOT!!!!!

A shot of Jennis 'act cute' and Ping (the guy in the grey sweater) in his first camwhore shot, and my first 'facial camwhore shot'.....I know, I look diseased or something....



...erm..trying to take my first camwhore shot alone without anyone noticing.....




Jennis: OMG!!! BUSTED!!!!! Nicole is finally subjecting to her camwhoring inner self!!!!
Me: *blush....shit!


Jennis: Now move out of the picture, and let me seal my youth and the length of my wonderful tongue on this shot~!



Me: ARGH!!! I AM GETTING ANGRY!!! Class is SO BORING!!!
Jennis: You think you are the only one that can make the hulk face isit?? WATCH ME GROWL~~~!!! Cutely of course! Teehee!!!




Jennis: Oooh, I like this effect...I look like a goldfish~!!!

Me: I am so staying out of this shot......=_="



Even with effect, this girl look adorable.....o.o My god, god is so unfair....or maybe my Macbook hates me....I did threw it down the stairs today....or I dropped it....I don't really see the difference....



Jennis: I AM A GOLDFISH! WATCH MY BIG EYES BLINK!!!!
Boys: We are some long-headed aliens now...bet the chicks would dig this...!



Blur look....


Show off your teeth to the world!!! 


Hope you like these pictures...so goodbye then..yes, I am going to post only Jennis' picture, why? You tak shiok is it???? YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM LAR!!! 

(I am not lesbian...!!!)

But still goodbye....

Yeah... I SAID GOODBYE! SO LOG OFF OR JUST LEAVE A COMMENT!

.....................

Why are you still reading this???


Get out of here!!!!!

....
.....
....
.....
.....
.....

....


....











.............








.........






...................






o.o






............





OoO




.........





........












...................




.......
........



.........


Why? You enjoy reading dots so much issit???

Weirdo.....!

Fine lar fine lar!!!!

Since you are such a nice blog reader....I will let you read more....

Joking!!!!! Go and do your homework or something......

Alright I am being lame.....

......

So....


How is it hanging????

......


......


......

Fine, good? Not dead? Or turned into a zombie yet? Still sane and eye-sightly-possible to read this? Okay, then here is more....








We will start off with something simple....4 girls!!! 
(I seriously look like a maid or something...don't ask me about the humungous hairpin...I LIKE IT! IT IS MY FREAKING RIGHT TO LOOK WEIRD IF I WANT TO. You are not my MOMMA!

You can't tell what I can't do!!!! Okay...maybe it does look weird come to think of it.....BUT THIS IS ABOUT LIBERTY, PERSONAL FREEDOM AND JUSTICE!!!!

I really should just shut up and get on with the pictures har?)




From left, Jenny, Chia Sing and Clament.....
In an attempt to look ugly...
I must say, they succeed.

..........
.........
.
.......

They do look like that in real life!!! I swear!!! I go to this mentally and physically incapable school, I mean we have Jennis, the chameleon (IT IS NOT NORMAL FOR SOMEONE TO LOOK ADORABLE NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!), we have me, with the large hairpin obsession....


There is Ping...which I don't know what is wrong with him yet....(but I vow to find out, no matter how huge the mountain I need to climb, or what treacherous river I need to cross, or how many madagascar cockroaches I need to eat, *chest puffed up, head tilting towards the sky, eyes half closed....fist clenched* I will....find out....the truth......)

And then there is the three of them, Jenny, Chia Sing and Clament, did I mention that they are Siamese triplets?? Well, they are. And a ugly trio too. I pity their mother. I heard that she is a cyborg...

...lol...
 (joking lar! We are all normal kids, and if you don't think we are...and believed me all these while, you must be still at that sucking your thumb stage...)




A picture of my class students pretending to listen to the presentation....I know you guys are faking it!!!!! Or maybe not....NO! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE FAKING IT!!!!!




Up for Sales.
20 ringgit only.

Ability: Act cute. 
Get girls number.
Being incredibly tall. (So I can help you
with all the groceries you stupidly placed on the top shelf....)

Cons: Does not provide....erm...you know what service....You
'gao tim' (solve) yourself lar!







We may be far away from the Mac. But that does not deter our determination to camwhore
too!!!! HAI-YA!!!!





eRM...no comment? 



This is the baby of the class. Guess. Is he a guy or a girl???

XXXX: A very ugly girl.





WHAT? You guys took a shot of my feminine moment???? How could you???

*blush.....




Look, the only reason I am posting this up...is....

DAMN, LOOK AT HER. SHE IS AMAZINGLY PRETTY!!!!!!

.......

calm down....
calm down......


DAMN, LOOK AT HER. SHE IS AMAZINGLY PRETTY!!!!!!!






EFFECTS BONANZA


Cannot tahan......





Fear us....we are ghosts....

We steal hamburgers and dishwashers when you are not looking.

Sometimes we like to shave your pet dogs for fun....





Such a magnificent piece....this pure art should be kept in a museum

I INSIST!!!




How many people are there in this picture?

XXXX: Is this a trick question???





We are taking a picture of how we would look as dead people. Sitting ones of course.

Because it is black and white. It is old. So we look dead. Cause its old. Get it???

Ahhh...what the hell....










Shahrul: Fear me....


.........









Guess whose teeth???


..........

..............















..........


............



JENNIS!!!!







Creepy...plain creepy.....








Jennis: The dumbass is trying to steal my glory spot as the camwhore queen!!!








Jennis: I have to step up my game! And look more prominent!!!

Ping: *white flag waving!!!









Ping: Zzzzzzzz....
Me: Shhh....Ping is sleeping...
Jennis: I don't give a damn. This guy tried taking my camwhore queen post!

Me: Darling...Ping is a guy...he can't be a camwhore 'queen'....









I still have it!







Well, that is really it for this posT. Hope you enjoyed it....!!!






~Twitchy Nichii

7 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.

can u tell me which college is better?

like definitely Taylors I guess. Although it is kinda money-sucking but still...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites