Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls are so damn frustrating

Warning: This post does not signify that I am a lesbian or interested to be one. Just a different take on how things are.

Look, for guys out there, you say...aiz...girls are so damn frustrating sometimes and yet you can't live without them. True true.

But based on some observations, here are the few things I came out with that guys may find girls frustrating.

When Girl is asked to go out on a date, she is always not ready when we get there. Plus, she has to put on make-up, blow-dry her hair, do some kind of beauty mask session. YOU KNOW WHATS THE WORST PART! YOU KNOW WHATS THE WORST PART! When she chooses what she is gonna wear....OH THE HORROR, first they think they would prefer a skirt...then they would ask you what colour u prefer. If you don't say anything, they said you don't care about them. If you say something, they would choose the other one and scold, "YOU BLIND ISIT????? Green with purple??? Wait till I get my skirt on then I would butcher you into pieces and then throw them for the sharks to eat!!!!"


Not only that, then would come, oh dear...I think a dress would look better. (Same cycle)
Then...no, I think...pants would look better
Then it will be...You know what, skirts are still better.
And then....do you think I should wear leggings? 




When we bring a girl out for lunch...we expect them to eat...we hate those that just ordered water and sandwich at first. Yes, we may think that you are small and fragile and rabbit-like at first and wants to protect you. But after we get married, you would turn into a dinosaur and gobble up all the food on the table and honestly speaking. Sometimes it looks very scary. Scratch that, it looks very scary.


We hate it when you expect us to pay for everything, even when you go out for your grocery shopping, or worst, clothes shopping..(that is a never-ending hell for us), you expect us to pay. I mean, I don't even like that pink long- sleeve shirt...if you buy something that shows a bit of cleavage of something, then we would be more than willing to pay


Look, face it, we are perverts. But we don't like it when you wear revealing clothes in public. I don't like it when that tall, dark and handsome guy stares at you because I know if I hit him, I would end up in the hospital.




Ish, one anniversary a year is already a headache, there is valentine's day, birthdays...sisters' birthday...labour's day (okay..maybe not the last one) and now they expect us to celebrate monthly anniversaries??? WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO? SUCK US DRY???


Stop trying to compare us with your ex. If he is so good, go back to him.


Don't throw a fit at us when we say you are fat. It means we love you. I mean we still stick around hugging your fleshly tummy even though you are fat...and you eat more than normal girls..which means spending more money...ahh heck, we love you.

We hate it when you say you are fat. And when we agree. You yell at us.
We hate it when you say you are pretty. And when we disagree. You yell at us.



IT IS NEVER PLEASING YOU GIRLS!



teehee~


But the fact of the matter is, girls will constantly be annoying to guys. And guys will be constantly annoying to girls....okay, on the sidenote. I just took a few pictures. So I am gonna post it here although it has nothing to do with the topic. LOLX


er hem...


peace sign...like my apple green nails? I love it!




If you read my blog, be it that you are a hater, I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS! 
(cacat love...)



Bye guys, look forward to my next post!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites