Thursday, July 28, 2011

KFC O.R Quarter Chicken With Black Pepper Sauce Review

BY SAUCEPAN GIRL









That would be me chasing Mr Cheese around with a saucepan. HE is wayyyyyy too busy to even write a blog post. =.= So he deserved some less than delightful spanking on the head.








But on the other hand, here is a review for the KFC O.R QUARTER CHICKEN WITH BLACK PEPPER SAUCE. (Try saying that in a single breath) These people really should sack their PR people because this name is not catchy and it gives old people cardiac arrests by saying it out.



















(I know I know. I let Mr Cheese be the scapegoat. He deserves it..bastard.)


But apart from the name, I guess it looks nice. Here is their advert.


See, I even gave it a nice backdrop. With the trees and the straight empty road.
All complimented by the dewy rain. 

Damn, I should be a professional.
But I know, I know lousy image quality.
HEY, ITS A 2.5MP CAMERA OK? Consider very HO LIAO already ok???

Blackberry camera seriously needs an upgrade....cannot be like Sony 
Erricson meh, cybershot this cybershot that. So yeng nia...


So, when it first came its like this, Yeah the black pepper sauce is separated.
So it kinda looks like the advert except they gave less corn *grumble grumble
And the bread looks more...hard? 



So....




Give you one lousy ugly picture of me going to KFC alone...
(Stupid Mr Cheese is off for his studies already and he is such an ass for
not sending me a hot hunk of a replacement to go for food testing with me...)

Okay, now after I pour the sauce alllllllll over it. It looks like 

THIS


I know, I know, IT ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!

So much difference to a normal piece of KFC chicken by just pouring sauce all over it....^.^


Well that was till I bite into it. 

The Butterscotch Bun is so...stale. 
Its like its been lying in a tupperware for days, wishing and wishing upon a picture of Colonel
so that one day someone would come and pick it and place it next to that *wolf whistle* sexy piece of quarter chicken. 

And when finally its out. 

People complain it sucks. 

GOD HUMANS ARE SO FRUSTRATING.


See, even Butterscotch buns have aging issues. 

KFC really should have a bake daily policy to keep their
buns fresh. Because fresh buns really make someone's day.

(No pun intended)

Let me take a drink first before I continue my nonsentical rantings.





But after I dug in. I realized that blackpepper sauce is not bad. In fact, they are not stingy about
black pepper. You can actually feel it..the ooomph. You know?

Heck, I think if you are looking for something blackpeperish and affordable.
This should be good. Cause it comes with a drink too. 

Now I sound like I am advertising.

WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS!!!!

But KFC i have a suggestion. How about pouring the cheesy wedges sauce and 
mashed potato sauce over a quarter chicken the next time you come up with another
attention seeking product. 

Damn...that will really be the bomb. 

So yeah, people, this is something that you can definitely try out and not feel as if you wasted your money. 


That is if you manage to not get a cardiac arrest at the ordering counter.


You can go and check it out here. Have fun.


By Saucepan Girl

 Disclaimer:
These reviews are just personal opinions of the bloggers and it may differ from people to people...and under the Human Rights Act 1997, they do reserve the right to publish their opinions in media form. These reviews are in no way paid or forced to be written as to defame the store. Watch Ratatouille, bad reviews are legal. If you have a different opinion, that is your right. And feel free to hate us or love us. 


All third party content belong to the respected owners unless otherwise stated. All images are copyright to ©NEXON from the popular MMPORG Maplestory.  All rights reserved. Images are created for entertainment purposes onlyBackgrounds are credited to bsbackground.

2 comments:

lol, i saw this blog i was following, and i wondered..."Who's blog is this?!?!?!" i went in, and it wasnt familiar at all!!! then i saw ur face! lol! wasup nicole!!!!!!

whassssup alex!!! what do you think of the makeover?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites