Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dream big, but will I ever get there?

Saucepan Girl


I dream big, real big, real big as in I will be able to afford a BMW first hand sports car in 3 years with my own money. Go on, call me crazy, like every other person had done.

I have this mind that is like a...money making crazy ideas machine. And yet...till now, I can't fulfill any one of it because of one big problem:





I DON'T HAVE THE STARTING MONEY TO DO SO.

Heck, with all the ideas brimming in my head, I have to be brought on to reality that I am not some rich tycoon's kid and I am not as lucky as them to inherit a freaking company. Some of them even choose not to take their parent's empire and instead pursue some other stupid-cannot-make-money ambition. I mean...these are the people that are at the i-have-everything-i-want level, and that they don't want to make do of what they have and make more. 

I know. You guys can say what all my family say to me.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.

But to me, it doesn't really matter if I am rich or just moderate when I am old. For me, I WANT TO BE SUPER FREAKING HELL RICH AS YOUNG AS I CAN WITH MY OWN MEANS!!! 


WHY?


You might say its for show. And I am gonna tell you,




YES



IT IS FOR SHOW, sue me! 


I mean, all of us students rushing for higher education. First Class Honours, Degrees, Masters, Doctorates, Ivy Leagues...All of us that aim for this, for what?

To SHOW our parents that we are not failures.

To SHOW big companies that they should hire us and give us a buckload of money.

To SHOW people that heck I am a Phd holder and excuse me you really should call me 'doctor' instead of Ms.

To SHOW interviewers on our resumes that we had slaught thru thousands of exams before we appear before you. 



If you say it is for self satisfaction, HECK, do you think Mark Zuckerberg is regretting dropping out from Harvard when he is Forbes top 100 most whatnot guy??

There is just something different in being successful when you are really young...
There is just this amazing feeling when I imagine myself buying my first Bentley with my own earned money, without worrying about having to live on cabbages and tap water for the rest of my life. 


There is just something different about not worrying about money anymore when I am young.  Hell, a big spender and brand-minded person like me will most probably spend the most money when I am young. Heck, I want to retire by 40. By 40, all I want is to buy a nice country house with a really big nice garden and spend the rest of my life there with a husband that loves me so much. 


And I truly believe, that if I don't stop trying, one day in the very near future, I will be driving a Bentley around the small town of mine and tell the folks that all gave that annoying tsk tsk once, 'Watch me, this is the girl that did not get a JPA scholarship beeyatches!'


God bless your souls. 

Because one day, I will be one of the best, and one of the youngest to do it. 

(Without being a celebrity..I really don't want to go thru what Justin Bieber had to go through)




Signing off,
Saucepan Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites