Sunday, June 12, 2011

Welcome of a Maple Comic Series

HEY guys, I know I know, I am a lazy blogger.


I bet none of you ever read my stuff anymore anyway..

BUT STILL

To continue one, I will be starting a maple comic series called.....GOD KNOWS WHAT YET....


Let me think...erm...Utopia?


Okay, we will go with


Utopia!


Damn...It does sounds kinda lame. But still, better than nothing right? So spread the words! Come and read this amazing series and well if I get enough traffic from this, I might make it into a video. What do you guys think??????



SO yeah, I LOVE you guys, and I really really really hope you
ignore this lame message of mine and just read whatever I will be posting from now on.



~Twitchy Nichii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites