Friday, April 1, 2011

Zombies Galore

I love zombies.

Heck when I was younger, I used to plan Zombie Drills with my sisters. We will have little floor plan thing...

(Just click on the pic to enlarge it. You better do, I actually spent time drawing it!)

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I know its not exactly complete. Seriously, I am just too lazy to draw and caption because I kept on screwing it up and stuff. So I am just going to illustrate the BEAUTIFUL PLAN with plain writing.

STOP MOANING, YOU SOUND LIKE A ZOMBIE YOURSELF!!

Okay.

Tip 2 to survival: Kitchen (Zombie Attack Shelter Point)

- Secure the doors of the kitchen.
 -Eat all disgusting stuffs eg vegetables and cereals to keep your energy up in case any of those
zombies decided to quit trying to chew you up or convert you, and change into a pervert zombie
that just wants to get a peep at your panties or something.

That is the most disgusting of the lot.

-And of course, tie your annoying brother up with all meat available in your fridge.
 Then throw him out of the kitchen to the zombies.

(Which one is the bait? The meat or the brother? You decide for yourself. You think you still 5 year old,
need your mummy to decide everything for you isit???)

BECAUSE FACE IT PEOPLE,
We must always adhere to the philosophy of


"FULL ZOMBIE= ZOMBIE THAT WON'T WANT TO EAT YOU OR CHEW YOU OR CONVERT YOU WHILE YOU ARE POOPING IN THE TOILET BOWL. Because I swear to God, you don't want to be a zombie with your pants down, or poop hanging for the matter. EWWWW...I will just stop there. "




TIP 3 TO SURVIVAL: Toilet or Bathroom (Relief Point)

Come on people, I know the Kitchen is the shelter point. But do you want to do your business there??

And I know I know, what a compromising position....imagine pooping..ARGH! I just illustrated it in Tip 2, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT IT!!!

Anyway...these are the few things you guys can try to do...
-lock the doors, DUH.
-If those TAK TAU MALU zombie still want to get a peek at you doing your business, just shove
the rubber sucker to the zombies face. Don't try kicking its erm...private part. Don't try it. Cause...it wont hurt. They...are...erm..immune?

-and stock up on soaps and sanitary items like shavers and shampoos.
(Zombies hate to be clean...so just invent some kind of sanitizer shooting gun or something.
Think yourself lar...)


TIP 4 TO SURVIVAL: Bedroom (Avoid at all cost)

I mean think about it, when zombies get 'horny', how???

Thats why, don't ask too much, just avoid that hell-hole.

SLEEP YOU SAY? YOU WANT TO DIE ISIT?





So yeah...this is what my childhood is about..sad...




But talking about zombies. Seriously, people these days are defaming fellow zombies..for example..


Coffee Zombie Games???
I mean...
COFFEE????




Okay this game is kinda fun...but really, if even plants can beat zombies,

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD???


Are the zombies getting more retarded or what???


Fact of the matter, I still like zombies...so expect another zombie post soon...

TATA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites